Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

11/15/2004

Old Freinds Are Always Kindred Spirit.

I met Jason when I was junior at college while I was developing my English communication skills in order to study in the UK in the year of 1998. And Jason got his admission of aheading to USA for his master degree that summer. We had a great time in learning English as well as making friends there at the private language school. We did not contact with each other quite often, however, the time and distance did not really affect our friendship anyhow. He got married last year and he is being a Daddy now. I am so happy for him and it is always great to meet your old friends.
Josiane, another girl I met at the same time as Jason. She was a super big fan of Britain. I remembered that she loved everything with the symbol of British flag that time. I was thinking that she might marry a British someday. Fortunately (or unfortunately), she married someone from German last year and she lives in German now. Life is something that you could not predict and imagine indeed.
I did not meet both Jason and Josiane for a very long time, however, everytime when we ran into each other on MSN. We still had a great talk and sometimes we fell into the river of memory. Look back, we were young, passionate and fulled of energy. Now, we are Daddy, housekeeper and student. Oh.. well...this is the life. All I would like to address here is we need to make new friends, however, we also need to cherish our old friends. They are someone who would always being kindred spirit. I am glad that I have a few and wish that the friendships would never end whenever and wherever we are.

To everyone I love and beloved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home