Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

7/15/2005

Observation wheel 摩天輪


Observation Wheel in Jardin des Tuileries. Posted by Picasa

It seems that every big city in the world has an observation wheel. London, Tokyo, Osaka, Chicago, Birmingham, Moscow, Las Vegas, Singapore and even Taipei have one observation wheel and Paris is not out of the list for sure. London eye in London is the biggest and highest one in the whole world now and I am lucky enough to take it this April. Paris' observation wheel is located in Jardin des Juileries and it has open passenger cars. I fell into my childhood and fairytales while taking it in Paris--I like taking the observation wheel since I was very little. I remembered that I ever dreamed of taking the observation wheel with my prince charming and live happily ever after :D
It feels like that I am an angel flying high in the sky and looking at how the whole world moving around while taking the observation wheel. I also feel that I could catch the stars while flying so high in the sky and the most important is I feel that the wind blow away all my worries and downs.
I think that I will take as many times observation wheel as possible in my life.


好像在世界上的每個大城市都要有一座摩天輪. 倫敦,東京(台場),大阪,芝加哥,伯明罕,莫斯科,拉斯維加斯,新加坡,甚至連台北都有一座摩天輪;而巴黎也當然在這名單上囉! 倫敦的倫敦眼是當今世界上最大最高的摩天輪,而我,何其有幸在今年四月乘坐過啦!巴黎的摩天輪座落在杜麗樂花園,它是開放式車廂喔!坐在巴黎的摩天輪,我的思緒好像掉進童年和童話故事了…我記得我從小就最喜歡坐摩天輪了,還曾經夢想著跟白馬王子一起搭摩天輪並過著幸福快樂的日子
每次坐摩天輪就覺得自己像小天使一樣,飛到高高的天上,看地球如何轉動和地面上的人來人往,車子川流不息.我也覺得當我飛到那麼高的天空上,我好像可以摘到滿天的星星,不過,最重要的是所有的不愉快和煩惱都被高空上的風給吹走了.
我一定會在我的人生裡努力搭摩天輪的…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home