Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

7/17/2005

Meet Monet at Giverny, France 和莫內相遇在法國的吉維尼


Waterlily pond and Japanese bridge of Monet. Posted by Picasa


Going to visit the garden of Monet was the initial and most attractive reason for me to go for this trip to France. I have been dreaming of being Giverny, where Monet's home and garden located for ages since I knew they are in France. After saying goodbye to Peggy, I kept going on my journey to Vernon, a small town not very far from Paris. Why go to Vernon? It is because it is only 15 minutes from Vernon to Giverny by bus.
我此行到法國的原動力和最吸引我的主因是為了參觀莫內的花園.我想到莫內花園好久了,自從我知道莫內的花園和家都在法國的時候.所以當我跟Peggy道再見後,我就繼續我的旅程到維儂,一個離巴黎不太遠的小鎮.為什麼是維儂?因為從維儂到吉維尼坐公車只要15分鐘.

Almost everything at Giverny is relevant to Monet. Both Monet's home and famous garden are located at Giverny and all members of Monet’s family were buried in Giverny as well. After this short visit around Giverny, I kind of realised why Monet loved this little town so much. It is a very easy, smooth, beautiful and comfortable town. I wish that I could stay longer there even there is nothing else to see but Monet.
幾乎整個吉維尼的一切都和莫內息息相關.莫內的家和花園都在吉維尼而且所有莫內的家人也都長眠在吉維尼.當我在這小鎮繞了一圈之後,我想,我大概知道為什麼莫內這麼喜歡吉維尼了. 吉維尼是一個非常輕鬆,溫緩,漂亮和舒適的小鎮.我希望我能在那裡待久一點,好好享受這小鎮的純樸風味,即使除了莫內以外,它並沒有其他的景點.

Walking through the garden, I believe that Monet must be a very romantic man with a very sensitive mind as well as someone who knows about life and art so much. I could not find the appropriate word to describe the garden because "beautiful" does not seem to be able to express one-thousandth of its pretty. You must come and see it in your own eyes, I would say.
走在莫內的花園裡,我心想,莫內一定是個很浪漫,有顆細膩的心也很懂生活和藝術的人.我無法找出適合的字來形容這個花園, 因為“漂亮”一詞似乎還不足以形容它的千分之一美.我只能說,你必須親自用你的雙眼來見證.

Roses, lavenders, water lilies and all the other kinds of flowers I could name at all are blossoming in Monet's garden. Everything in this garden is so pretty, so welcome and it just represented whatever I could see in Monet's paintings. The excitement and impression of seeing the water lily pond, Japanese bridge and the boat in Monet's garden is not something I could clearly describe with my bad expression. I could not believe what I just saw—it was exactly what I could see from Monet's paintings. Everything now is so vivid presented in front of me. What an amazing thing!! I could not help taking lots of photos of the scene I saw to keep it in my head forever.
玫瑰花,薰衣草,睡蓮和其他許多不知名的花都盛開在莫內的花園裡.在這花園裡的一景一物都是這麼的美麗,這麼的歡迎遊客來參觀,而且走進花園就像走進了莫內的畫中世界一樣.當我看到睡蓮池,日本橋和那艘出現在莫內畫裡不只一次的船時內心的興奮和感動不是我這支笨拙的筆可以形容的.我無法相信我眼睛所看到的一切是那麼栩栩如生地呈現在我眼前—一切就像我在畫裡看到的一模一樣啊!這是多麼奇妙的事啊!!我也不能自己的猛按快門,想把這美得不可方物的景象牢牢地記在腦海裡.

Are you coming to France? I would highly recommend you to pay for a visit to this little town, Giverny and enjoy your time being with Monet. You would regret if you do not come!!
你計畫來法國玩嗎?我強力推薦你花一點時間到這個美麗的吉維尼走一遭,並好好享受和大師莫內心靈交流的時間.不來會後悔喔!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home