Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

12/19/2004

Here comes the Santa


Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Centre. Posted by Hello

Yes!! It is Christmas Time!! You could feel it very much when you are walking on the streets in NYC. As you could see from the picture, this is the most famous Christmas Tree which put up in front of Rockefeller Centre in New York City during the winter holiday season. Through looking at it, it made my mood even better right away. You could feel the joy and happiness of the holiday as well as from people around you no matter you know them or not.

Christmas is my favourite holiday in the whole year and I enjoy so much about sending out wishes and greeting to people in the whole world. Christmas is a holiday for everyone to me even I am not a Christian. I am glad that I am here, in New York City, to celebrate my Christmas this year. Jingle bell, jingle bell....did you hear that? Santa is coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home