Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

11/28/2004

Peaceful and Beautiful York!!


Beautiful York!! Posted by Hello

York is often referred to as the capital city of the north of England. Until the industrial revolution York was second in size of population and importance to London. York is one of the most historic cities in Britain, it has 2000 years of history and most of the attractions lie within the city walls.

This was the second visit to York for me. York still gives me the feeling of peaceful and the atmosphere is full of chilly and soothing which is just right for northern cities in England to me. Walking through the city walls reminded me of my first visit in 1999. York is still York, however, my companies changed, my mood changed, a lot of things were not the same anymore. Sometimes you must admit that time flies and people get older and things get changed.

You would not want to miss York minister when you're here in York. York minister is 800 years old and the largest Gothic Cathedral in Northern Europe. Climb the central tower for excellent views of the city. I would highly recommend you to do so but only in summer time. I had great time in visiting York and I bet that I shall have another chance to go back later.

Share with you my trip to York!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home