Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

1/17/2005

The Top School of My Super Prince Charming.


Williams College established in 1793 Posted by Hello


This was my 2nd time to visit this TOP 1 College in America, Williams College. I would not know about this school if it was not the college of my super prince charming. However, I loved it since the first sight I saw it that summer in 2003.

Williams College was established in 1793 and it is located at Williams town in Massachusetts. It is a college town and you could be able to access your necessary nearby the campus. Staying there could be the most wonderful thing in the world, I believe. When you are there, all you could feel is free and peace. People there are so much friendly and always wear their smiles when they see you no matter whether they know you or not.

I love Williams College not just because it was the school of my super prince charming but because its whole environment. I enjoyed so much each time there even just sitting at the grass around campus but doing nothing. I came there in winter this time but I did not see it covered with white snow--I bet it will far more beautiful than I could imagine. My first time here was in summer time. I, and, was here this winter, therefore, I promise to myself that I will make my trips to Williams College possible AT LEAST another 3 times--spring, autumn and again winter with snow. Or...If there will be any chance to be a student there or find a job there--I would certainly do it :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you!! And yes, it is a very beautiful place.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home