Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

4/03/2005

The Reunion Time with Bob And Nel.


Dinner at Bob and Nel's home. Posted by Hello

Bob and Nel are two very friendly and CUTE gentleman and lady. The first time I met them while they visited Taiwan in winter of 2003. I just loved them both so much since that very first time and through their eyes, I see my hometown differently.

My good friend, Claire had her host stay with Bob and Nel while she was studying in University of Leeds. However, their firendship did not end up after the short stay. Therefore, I had the chance to meet up with Bob and Nel later on.

This reunion was planned since Claire decided to visit England again for she wanted to bring her husband, Titan, to have a look at where she spent 2 years in studying before. In addition, Claire's younger sister, Rita is currently studying in London and she could also meet Bob and Nel again. That's how we set up this REUNION.

Claire, Titan and Jessica (Claire's Aunite) arrived in London on the 1st of April and Rita met up with them at Acton Town tube station. Then they spent a short time sightseeing around London before heading to Bob and Nel's home. I was busying and struggling with the research methods courses while their arrival. Therefore, I came to join the reunion a bit later.

Anyway, I finally met up with all of them on the 3rd of April. We spent 5 days(for me only, the rest of them spent 1 week) together with Bob and Nel at stonesfield in Oxfordshire. We had a great fun with chatting, sightseeing, cooking and so forth. During the stay with Bob and Nel, Bod drove us back and forth to Charlbury train station in order to catch trains to our next destination, however, Nel prepared meals for us. We visited some nice cities and towns around the Cotswold area, such as Worcester, Cheltenham, Moreton in Marsh and Bourton on the water. Claire, Titan and Jessica even visited Stratford-Upon-Avon and Blenheim Palace (Churchill's).

All I want to say here is how wonderful to see your friends again. And the special thank to Bob and Nel for everything. I really enjoy my time with friends, Bob and Nel and hope to see you all soon :D

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 pm , Blogger Jennifer tae said...

    Hahaha...weiwei...
    I done nothing about the recipe since I was so busy...shall do it soon.
    And sure, you will be able to read some more writing about that trip sometime later.

    wish you a lovely day!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home