Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

2/13/2005

Tota


Tota at Liverpool!! Posted by Hello

Tota is one of the lovely girl from drama and theatre education. Tota came from Cyprus, a country nearby Greece and they speak Greek as well. Tota is a very nice, kind and smart girl. I am glad that I met those girls throuhg aditing the classes since last year. Tota is planning to visit some Far East countries, such as Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong and India for 3 months some time later. Tota also tried to learn how to speak Chinese. I remembered that she learned something like kiss me and hug me in Chinese from her flatmates. She said that phrase to us all of a sudden and we were very surprised. She is one of my Greek teachers too. Tota would not miss any good films, trips arranged by International office and Latin parties. She has been asking me out for party many times but I never made them :P Well...maybe I should just go and have fun with Tota and some other Greek girls next time. Need to broaden my sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home