Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

4/16/2005

Baby Girl--Gabrielle...


Jennifer and Gabrielle Posted by Hello

This is not my girl, of course :P

She is Gabrielle, a baby girl of one presenter at Exeter Conference. She brought Gabrielle to the conference, therefore, almost everyone wanted to hold her, to hug her or to make her smile. I am not the exception though... I love children too much and normally, I could not help smiling, talking and even hugging them when I see them.

I LOVE CHILDREN...look at Gabrielle, she is so cute and beautiful, isn't she??
She reminded me of one of my favourite students back to NY, her name is Gabrielle as well. I wonder how she is doing now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home