Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

4/13/2005

The City of Exeter...


Quayside in Exeter Posted by Hello

Regarding to the Drama and Theatre Conference which taken place at Exeter, southern part of England, so that I had the chance to visit the city of Exeter.Even I did not have a lot time to walk around and see the city of Exeter, I could still tell that it must be a very nice city which is surrounded by a quay=river. I love the towns or cities with a river or seaside which make me feel so free and very excited.I wish that I will have another chance to go back to Exeter and enjoy the time there since it is very close to the area of cornwall. Cornwall is also the most beautiful part of England and it is very famous of its seaside. I saw a movie entitled of "The ladies in Lavender" which was shooting in Cornwall. I was so touched and so pleased to see that wonderful and unforgettable view. That's my another must-go places in UK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home