Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

4/10/2005

MINI and Jennifer


MINI... Posted by Hello

YES!! I have been seeing so many MINIs on the streets in London during my short stay here. I had shouted out loud everytime when I saw one no matter whether it was on the move or parked aside. I love MINI so much for its cute apperance, of course, I did not know about cars at all. I just like its style and tiny. If I will have one MINI in the future, I think that I would like to paint it in PINK with a Hello Kitty logo :D MINI....MINI....MY DREAMING CAR.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:21 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jennifer..

    I think this is the wrong mini for you ! You should find a pink one instead....hahah

     
  • At 6:00 pm , Blogger Jennifer tae said...

    Hahaha.....RoseAnne....
    I think so...I shall get a pink one....:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home