Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

5/22/2005

Ericson and Peggy...


Ericson and Peggy Posted by Hello

Ericson is the little boy you could see from the picture and he is my little friend here at Warwick. He will be 5 years old in October and he is very smart. He speaks very fluently English with beautiful British accent. He likes to read and of course listen to storytelling. Everyone knows that I like children so much and it is a great chance for me to know Ericson here---so I still have someone to play with :D

I must thank Peggy so much for helping me out in translating one Japanese picture book last week. My Japanese is not good enough to manage the translation. Peggy is a Japanese teacher at language centre in University of Warwick and thank God, she was willing to help me.

I got to know The Eric family last October and they are a very nice family. We sometimes get together for dinner or shopping at Chinese supermarket. It is so good to have friends like them here to make my life colourful and interesting. Here, I would like to say "THANK YOU".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home