Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

6/25/2005

Drama Girls...


Drama Girls... Posted by Hello

The last day of the class for drama and theatre eduction course this year. We had a picnic party right after the class ended. My life has been changing a bit because of meeting this group of girls and learning a lot from them and the classes I went.

These girls are all drama lovers: love all kinds of drama, enjoying acting and performing. I am the one who know nothing about drama but be a observer, an audience and a friend of them. I know that I will never forget these girls and what we had went through and shared since last September.

Girls!! GOOD LUCK with your dissasteration and assignment and I know you all can make it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home