Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

6/24/2005

What a messy day...

You would not be able to imagine what a messy day I had today...

It was a rainning day and I had tutorial with one teacher before the party we are holding for a great professor and friend all the way from Wales. We had planned to hold this party long ago on today, 24th of June, however, I got scheduled with this teacher just 1 week before and I could not be able to reschedule it. Therefore, I must say SORRY for not being able to open the quite room (common room) door and set up tables before the party. However, I asked my dearest flatmate, RoseAnne, to open the door for Kitty around the fixed time and I thought that everything will be just fine. However, I think that things would not just go as what you planned that easily.

The weather was cloudy but at aleast no rain when I went out for tutorial, however, it rained so much and hard when I walked out the building. I was wondering how could I go back for the party just in time so I decided to just go without any raincoat or umbrella. I met Doris and David, the professor from Wales on my way back to the flat. I got to my flat and noticed that none of the participants was there yet. Doris explained to me that Kitty could not find my RoseAnne at all. I thought that I had my key---but....the terriblest thing was I lost my key somewhere in Westwood campus--which meant that I could not even open the door for them and get my wet clothes changed. Anyway...the door opened by someone and I found my key back with Doris' waterproof jacket. In addition, I knew why RoseAnne did not open the door for Kitty because I told her the wrong time. How could I? SILLY ME :(


Moreover, I kept dropping water, fruit,tea and everything on the floor that day. Everything just not work its track. I even realised that I filled out the wrong form that morning for no reason and almost not be able to get my letter just in time. Well...well...I hope that was it...

NO MORE MESSY DAY, PLEASE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home