Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

6/21/2005

Hot summer is coming to UK?!


Clouds in UK Posted by Hello

It has been very hot and very sunny these few days in the UK. The hot weather was not something the British could take since they never really have hot weather, however, this hot weather in UK was not easy for us, came from tropical country as well. I sweat so easily and took at least 3 times shower per day. The problem is I got sweating right after took the shower. I used to like the sunny bright days, however, with the hay fever, I began to hate these hot and sunny days. Sorry...I am so hard to please :p

Even so, I must also admit that UK looks more beautiful and lovely with the nice weather and everything seems walk into HOPE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home