Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

6/20/2005

Time for Wimbledon...


Maran Safin. Posted by Hello

I could not remember when did I start to enjoy watching tennis even I could not play it at all. I was not a sport person, however, I love watching baseball, basketball, football and tennis games. Now...June, it is the season for Wimbledon in the UK. I used to be the big fan of Pete Sampras and I was quite sad and hopeless while he announced about his retirement in 2003--because I need to find someone I would cheer for while watching these grand slam matches. Hopefully and Luckily, I found my new super tennis player--Andy Roddick who has the strongest serve and serves with the fastest speed in the world.

Since it is hard to predict what would happen on tennis counts, therefore, I have some other tennis player as backup for motivating me keep on watching the matches. They are, Maran Safin, Mario Ancic and Andre Agassi. Both Andy Roddick and Andre Agassi are from United States and they used to train by the same coach, Brad Gilbet. Maran Safin is from Russia and Mario Ancic is from Croatia. All of them are ranked within top 20 in the world.

I would shout out loud and get very crazy and nervous while watching the tennis matches. I would be able to say the accurate points before the judges :P I learnt how to watch tennis matches from watching them and get to know the rules by checking out the reference books as well as practising from watching the matches. The Wimbledon starts today and will last for 2 weeks till 3nd of July. If you like tennis, Wimbledon is something you would not miss...

I hope that I will have the chance to get the tickets for next year...I really want to walk into the counts in Wimbledon and watch the matches there in person once in my life. Time for Wimbledon...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 am , Blogger Unknown said...

    Oh, I'm a huge fan of Pete Sampras! I used too stay up for Wimbledon tennis games. I love the way Sampras played tennis, so smooth and elegant. Too bad he retired...

     
  • At 1:30 pm , Blogger Jennifer tae said...

    Yes...I love watching his playing and his smooth movement. I remembered that when he won his 7th Wimbledon Grand Slam title in the year of 2000, I was in the UK and I was tearful at the moment when he won. He was so touched and made a short but beautiful statement and I was so....moved. Anyway...He is the king of tennis to me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home