Love, Music and Peace

We are finding out our voices through living around the world. It is always the most important thing to listen to your heart: what do you really want? Follow your mind and discover the world with LOVE and CONSIDERATION.

6/06/2005

A Midsummer Night's Dream

I am a big fan of drama, musical and play even I may not be able to perform. I quite enjoy in being as an audience and I try to experience all kinds of dramas, musicals and plays except those relevant to ghosts. I am really a chicken la...

I have been watching a lot of dramas and plays since I studied in Warwick last September. It was because I auditted classes at drama and theatre education and I met a group of drama lovers there. Therefore, we always share the information about good plays, dramas and films with eath other and we may go together as well. In addition, University of Warwick has its own art centre where have many dramas, plays, concerts and other kinds of performances present regularly on campus. The school is not too far away from Stratford-Upon-Avon, the Shakespeare's birthplace, therefore, it is very accessible to see Shakespeare's works for us. Apart from that, we also have another choice to go to Birmingham for shows, plays and dramas. I must admit that I did spend quite a lot of money on those performances, however, I did learn and enjoy a lot through them.

We went to see Midsummer Night's Dream, a famous comedy by Shakespeare. It was a quite interesting play and the whole stage designed just like a magic enchanting forest which made me want to walk into it and take a clear look. The actors represeted this play in a quite exaggeraed way but did enteratin the audience.

I was thinking how wonderful it would be if everything bad or unhappy happened could be just a dream. Or just like the Cupid in the midsummer night's dream that he could always re-shoot his arrows to the Mr. Right and Mrs. Right to make happy couples eventually. If so, there will no more divorce or sad couples in the world. I wish that I have the magic like the Cupid then....I will find the Mr. and Mrs. Right for whoever I know :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home